Check these babies out!
Lemony Macadamia Bliss Balls
- 2 cups Activated Almonds ((see how to 'activate' nuts and seeds below))
- 1 cup Macadamias
- 1/2 cup Activated Pepitas ((see how to 'activate' nuts and seeds below))
- 2 cups Dates
- 1/2 teaspoon Celtic Sea Salt
- 1 teaspoon Natural Vanilla Extract
- 10 drops Organic Lemon Essential Oil
- Cold Filtered Water
- 1/2 cup Dried Blueberries
- 1 cup Macadamia nuts (extra)
- 2 drops Organic Lemon Essential Oil (extra)
Place all of the ingredients except the blueberries, water and the 'extra' lemon oil and macadamias, into a food processor and process until you reach a fine grain. If your food processor only has a small bowl or doesn’t have a very strong motor, you may need to do this in batches.
With the motor running, drizzle in some water until the grain starts to come together like a dough. The mix should be sticky and hold together when squeezed but should not be wet.
Tip the mix into a mixing bowl and, using your hands, mix through the dried blueberries.
Add the 'extra' Macadamias to the food processor together with the 2 drops of lemon oil and pulse until you reach a coarse ‘grain’.
Take small portions of dough and roll into balls the size of a golf ball and then roll these in the Lemony Macadamias. Place in a container and then freeze them. Note See how to Activate Nuts and Seeds here.
On a side note ….My family and I are off to Bali for a little holiday from May 17 – June 2. If you are needing to order anything from the online store, your last day for shipping is May 16. I’m happy to accept your orders whilst I am on holidays however they won’t be shipped until I return.